Sunday, December 7, 2008

Brent Everett And Brent Corrigan Friends

Typotricot: TOC

That's it, I finished my notes on typography knitted. I had the links, but I had trouble writing the text. Besides, I would add a few links to topics jacquard and occasionally I will modify the text a little. I will also try to improve visualization of the different types of links: work without explanation, model with explanations of the entire alphabet grid, etc..
Meanwhile, I noted (A) the presence of a grid containing all mayuscules (a) all lowercase and (9) all numbers 0 to 9.

TYPOTRICOT: TOC
0. Introduction
1. Calligraphy filiaire
2. Letters independent

3. Textures and reliefs
4. Twists and knobs
5. Days
6. Optical Illusion
7. Mosaic knitting
8-11. Jacquard
8. Jacquard son learned
9. Jacquard son crossed
10. Jacquard reversible
11. Jacquard machine
12. Knitting with beads
13. Embroidered knit
14. Hook
15. Accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment