Friday, September 5, 2008

Calories In Pop Secret Popcorn Whole Bag

Typotricot 1: calligraphy filiaire

Slightly off-topic, because it's not about typography, calligraphy here. And it's not strictly knitting, even if it remains in the wool and son theme. Moreover, the knitters are not the only ones using this string (ha ha, pun of good quality), since we also found on blogs embroidery, sewing, etc.. It is written with thread. A few examples among many:

Knit1 blog1 (logo): clever parallelism wool / cable
Stricken
black
Pau
Lea Redmond writes with a coil of wire
illegible ti amo written by a cord with Melusina done knitting machine knitting
CD cover Quebec group named

I myself have used a similar trick for the logo of my site Ibérica de punto, but this thread is not calligraphic but mapping:



calligraphy filiaire This process reminds me of the 1970s when they were often seen in books and magazine titles in cursive calligraphy using a rope or string, but this was not drawing pictures. I have not managed to find specimens, but it was quite common. If you have a good example of the process under the elbow, please not to send it to me. I will be happy to add it to my doc '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment