Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Watch All Episodes Of Bangbros

Typotricot 4: torsades

While there, I confess to have found nothing, or almost. Yet, theoretically, when we see the intertwining complex and multidirectional drawn in by Alice Starmore twists in his book "Celtic Collection, Elsebeth Lavold Viking Knits in its , The Girl from Auntie in its Celtic-inspired knitwear or Eunny Jang in his tangled yoke cardigan , among others, we say that this should be a way to design an entire alphabet, preferably in cursive.

I did not laminated, but the book by Melissa Leapman recently published "Continuous Cables: An Exploration of Knitted Cabled Knots, Rings, Swirls, and curlicue" , which follows "Cables Untangled: An Exploration of Cable Knitting ", may contain useful tips for those who wish to undertake this task, since it is devoted to that tournicotent twists in all directions without interruption.

Meanwhile, to my knowledge, the only "alphabet" available in hanks, what are the runes Elsebeth Lavold recreated by in his book "Viking Patterns for Knitting" .

upd: The last Knotions allows me to add another example to my chapters typographical twists: the om eye pillow, is the syllable "om", written in one of alphasyllabaires used in India (I'm savvy enough to recognize which one it is), all in hanks. It really makes you want to explore the concept.

PS: I can not believe that nobody will be fun to write Braille with knobs (which I rank with the twists that are often associated).

0 comments:

Post a Comment